view this email online in your browser
- Best flower buys and best varietals and guideline
- How to run an excellent first meeting - know your bride!
- Hiring and outsourcing: get to know the suppliers and tricks of the trade
- How to quote – management and finance of the trade
- Buying and ordering flowers: Procedures
- Timing and details of preparations of flowers for all areas
- Tips and tools for set up and delivery
- How to make bridal bouquets – 3 styles
- How to make pew ties
- How to make wrist corsages and buttonholes
- Decorating arches/gazebos
- The main table – variations of designs and ideas for a main table
- Feature work - how to make a chapel feature that is large and focal
- Wedding check list - you’ve got to have one for every successful wedding
- Invoice and timing of deposits and all terms condition
Friday evening - 19 June: 6pm – 9pm: Theory
Saturday - 20 June: 9am – 5pm: Theory and practical
Sunday - 21 June: 9am – 5pm: Theory and practical
R6580 per person – includes all flowers and equipment needed as well as lunch on the weekend.
If required payment can be split over two months (50% in April, 50% in May)
Contact Jill on cell: 079 873 5002 or email: email@example.com
follow us on:
This is an automated email, please do not respond.
To ensure that you receive our emails, please add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters you can unsubscribe here